We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our policy is to:
- Wholly support and comply with, or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Ensure that all employees work in a healthy and safe environment.
- Minimise our waste and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- As far as possible purchase and promote products and services that minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Where possible offer material made from up to 100% recycled materials.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Assess the environmental impact of any processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and conform to the high standards it requires.
- Review our Environmental Policy periodically in consultation with staff and customers.